LS NAV Technical Consultant
Strong Knowledge in Microsoft Dynamics NAV and LS NAV. Responsible to complete the customization tasks assigned and very important to meet the timelines. Employee should not have issues to travel especially onsite trips to Singapore and Middle East region very frequently
- At least 3 years recent experience in the development of LS NAV.
- LS NAV development; at least 2 years MS Dynamics RTC NAV2013, NAV2015.
- Effective post implementation support skills.
- Fluency in English is essential.
- High level of initiative and dedication.
- Ability to work independently and manage time and priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to be a team player and willingness to lend a hand with any project
- High level of interpersonal skills to interact with peers and management team
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills